Braces and retainers are effective ways to getting a great smile.
We recognize that every patient has different orthodontic needs, budgets and lifestyles. We pride ourselves in the courteous service we deliver to each person who walks through our doors. Whether you’re an adult, adolescent or child in need of braces, Dr. Kuhta and her staff are committed to helping you achieve the smile you deserve.
Invisalign®Invisalign is leading the industry in clear aligners and shorter treatment times. Invisalign® takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing these series of aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your orthodontist creates for your case. Patients will request Invisalign® for a number of reasons:
- Before & After Simulation
- The aligners are removable
- Diet and hygiene are not altered
- No metal brackets
- No wires to tighten
- Fewer emergencies
- No broken brackets
- No poking wires
- You’ll achieve a great smile
- Little interference in your daily life
Traditional Metal / Clear BracesTraditional braces straighten your teeth using high-grade stainless steel brackets and arch wires. You have the option of adding colored elastic ties for a more unique and colorful smile.
RetainersRetainers are an important aspect of treatment. Once treatment is complete, retainers are used to keep teeth in desired position. General recommendations are as follows:
- Wear your retainers full-time for three days (except meals) then nights only (8-10 hours).
- Make and keep appointments for retention check-ups at Dr. Kuhta recommended intervals.
- Remove your retainers when eating and put them in their case!
- Clean retainers thoroughly once a day with a toothbrush and toothpaste. Use warm but not hot water.
We offer a “Lifetime Retainer & Whitening Program” for those looking for extra care.